Wednesday, July 7, 2010

So we are going to try to blog......

So I was sitting wondering if I had remembered to pack everything that I needed on this trip and I remembered how my friend, Annie Pettit, blogged about her experiences while she was teaching in West Africa. It occurred to me that we could do that also on this trip to Scotland and Sweden (with a few other stops). So this will be our first attempt at anything like blogging. It might be fun, it might be a disaster, but we will try to share a little about our experiences as often as we can.

Right now we are just trying to get off bright and early tomorrow morning without leaving something important behind. First stop will be Casey's place in Rochester and then on to Washington, DC. We will be there for 3 days and Kim is in charge of that part of the trip. She has made all the plans and I hope will do the blogging for that time. In any case I expect this to be quite the adventure, an adventure that I never really thought would happen but here it is. Wish us luck, and more importantly, pray for us. It should be a great time

George

2 comments:

  1. awesome... rock it!! enjoy the time... and don't worry about all the crazy details or rushing from place to place, it'll work out ;-) live in the MOMENT!! b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! :) I'm looking forward to reading all about your travels!
    -Annie

    ReplyDelete